48020 - Albatros D.V/Va. Vol.2
! Please REMEMBER
to ADD a SINGLE P&P charge PER SHIPMENT !
Options for 48020 - Albatros D.V/Va. Vol.2
- D.V, D.4409/17 Uffz.Paul Bäumer, Jasta Boelcke, September 1917.
- D.V D.2236/17, Vfw.Ludwig Webber, Jasta 3, September1917.
- D.Va Ltn.Kurt Monnington, Jasta 18, April/May 1918.
- D.V, Pilot unknown, Jasta 12, September 1917.
- D.V D.4618/17 Ltn. Carl Menckhoff, Jasta 3, Autumn 1917.
- D.V Pilot unknown, Jasta 4, August 1917.
- D.V D.4578/17, Ltn.Erwin Böhme, Staffelführer Jasta Boelcke November 1917.
- D.V Oblt.Ernst Wilhelm Turck, Staffelführer, Jasta 18. March 1918.
- D.V Ltn.Viktor Schobinger, Staffelführer,Jasta 12. September 1917.
References for 48020 - Albatros D.V/Va. Vol.2
Principle references consulted in the production of this decal sheet:
- Albatros D.Va German Fighter of World War I by Robert C.Mikesh. Smithsonian Institution Press, Washington D.C. 1980, repinted 1989.
- Albatros Fighters Windsock Datafile Special by R.L.Rimell. Albatros Productions 1991.
- Albatros Aces of World War I by Norman Franks. Osprey Publishing 2000.
- Albatros Aces of World War Part 2 by Greg Van Wyngarden. Osprey Publishing 2007.
- Jagdgeschwader NrII, Jagdstaffel 2 Boelcke, and Richthofen’s Circus. All by Greg VanWyngarden. Osprey Publishing, Aviation Elite Units nos 19,26 & 16. 2005, 2007 & 2004.
- Above the Lines by Norman Franks, Frank W.Bailey & Russel Guest. Grub Street, 1993.
- The Jasta Pilots by Norman Franks, Frank W.Bailey & Rick Duiven, Grub Street, 1996.
- Fliegertruppe Nr.2, by Ed Ferko, Self-published, 1986.
- Various articles in Winsock Magazine, Over the Front and Cross &Cockade.
- Wingnut Wings Archive photographs from their website.
As always, these decals could not have been produced or the histories of the machines and pilots compiled without the prodigious research and writings of the many specialist authors on the subject and all the information contained herein is taken from their published sources. Singling out individuals would be invidious, so please take this as a thank you to them all; climbing on the shoulders of giants, indeed!