Options for 48009
- E4514, Lt C.M Moore July 1918.
- C3799 Capt. G.B.Irving Summer 1918.
- E4587, Pilot unknown.
- C4157 “Muddles”, Lt.C.E.Worthington. August 1918.
- C4155 Lt.R.M.Macdonald September 1918.
- C3824 Lt.J.W.Pearson, July 1918.
- C4130, “Vic” Lt.H.N.Compton, November 1918.
- D3669 Capt.A.B.Fairclough, July 1918.
- 141 (HD) Sqn.
- C3803, Pilot not known, Biggin Hill March 1918.
- C4131 Capt.F.I.Lord, June 1918.
- E4756, Capt.R.B.Bannerman November 1918.
- C8189 Capt.F.J.Stevenson October 1918.
- H7244 Capt.F.W.Gillet October 1918.
Also in this set
- The Alignment Jig
Principle references consulted in the production of this decal sheet:
- Above the Trenches by Christopher Shores, Norman Franks & Russell Guest. Grub Street 1990.
- Sopwith Dolphin by JM Bruce, Windsock Datafile no. 54 1995.
- WWI British Aeroplane Colours and Markings by Bruce Robertson with colour plates by Ray Rimell. Windsock Fabric Special No.2 1996.
- Dolphin and Snipe Aces of World War I by Norman Franks. Osprey Aircraft of the Aces no 48 2002.
- War Planes of the First World War Volume three by J.M.Bruce. Macdonald & Co 1969.
- The Aeroplanes of the Royal Flying Corps by J.M.Bruce. Putnam & Co Ltd 1982
As usual, I wish to record my thanks to Ray Horwell of Fantasy Printshop for his customary printing excellence and also the speed of response when producing the supplementary markings sheet!