48002 - SPAD VIIs of the Esc. Lafayette, SPA124 & 103rd Aero Sqn. USAS (Revised)
GBP13.50 WITHOUT shipping
Options for 48002 SPADS VIIs of the Ecs. Lafayette, SPA 124 & 103rd Aero Sqn. USAS (Revised)
1. S331 Cpl Stephen Bigelow N124, Ham. May 1917.
2. S156 Capitaine Georges Thenault N124, Cachy. November 1916.
3. S1456 Lt William Thaw N124, Chaudun. June 1917.
4. S1777 Sous-Lt Raoul Lufbery SPA124, Chaudun. Oct 1917.
5. S1615 Sgt Harold Buckley Willis SPA124, Senard. August 1917.
6. S1331 Sgt Kenneth Marr SPA124, Senard. September 1917.
7. S1621, Lt Antoine de Maison-Rouge SPA124, Senard. September 1917.
8. (48th sheet only) S4239 Sgt Edwin Parsons SPA124, Senard Autumn 1917.
8. (32nd sheet only) Serial unknown 1 Lt Christopher Ford 103rd Aero Sqn, Ferme de la Noblette. March 1918.
9. S3141 Capt Dudley L Hill 103rd Aero Sqn, Bonne Maison. April 1918.
10. S3301 1 Lt George Turnure 103rd Aero Sqn, Bonne Maison. April 1918.
11. S3198 Capt Robert Soubiran, 103rd Aero Squadron, Ferme de la Noblette. February 1918.
12. 1Lt Charles H Dolan, 103rd Aero Squadron, Bonne Maison. April 1918.
13. Adjudant Václav Pilát, SPA124, La Cheppe. May 1918.
14. Lt Alberto Lello Portella, SPA124, La Cheppe. May 1918.
References for 48002
Principle references consulted in the production of this decal sheet:
- Windsock Datafile No 8 SPAD 7.C1 by JM Bruce. Albatros Productions 1988.
- French Aircraft of the First World War by Dr James J Davilla and Arthur M Soltan, with colour section by Alan Durkota. Flying Machines press 1997. The ‘Bible’ on the subject!
- SPA124 Lafayette Escadrille American Volunteer Airman in World War 1 by Jon Guttman Aviation Elite Units No17 Osprey Publishing 2004. Excellent colour profiles by Harry Dempsey and with evocative and detailed text by Jon Guttman.
- SPAD VII C.1 by Tomasz Gronczewski and Seweryn Fleischer Aviatik Productions 2004. The single most impressive treatment of this aircraft with superb, highly detailed drawings by Tomasz Gronczewski, an indespensible modeller’s reference!
- Articles “The 103rd Aero USAS” and “L’escadrille Jeanne d’Arc : SAP124” by Frank W Bailey. Cross & Cockade Journal Vol 19 No4 1978
- Over The Front by Norman Franks and Frank Bailey. Grub Street 1992. A complete record of the fighter aces and units of the US and French Air Services 1914-1918.
GBP13.50 WITHOUT shipping
Please select WITHOUT SHIPPING if your order includes more than 1 item, I will send you a Paypal invoice for the relevant packaging fee upon preparing your order. For more information see tab "SHIPPING ZONES"