Lozenge decal NOT included
Options for 32051 - Jasta 17
1. Albatros D.II (OAW) 933/16, Vzfw Jakob Wolff, Metz-Frescaty, February 1917.
2. Albatros D.III 2033/16 Vzfw Julius Buckler, St.Quentin-le-Petit, April 1917.
3. Albatros D.III (OAW) 1694/17, Ltn Alfred Träger, St.Quentin-le-Petit, June 1917.
4. Albatros D.III serial u/k, Ltn. Gunther Schuster, St.Quentin-le-Petit, June 1917.
5. Albatros D.Va serial u/k, Hptm. Rudolph Freiherr von Esebeck, Douilly (?), March 1918.
6. Albatros D.V 4408/17, Vzfw Georg Strasser, Rethéuil Ferme, Winter 1917/18.
7. Albatros D.V Serial u/k, Oblt Hubertus Freiherr von Rudno-Rudzinski, Wasquehal, October 1917.
8. Albatros D.Va (OAW) serial u/k, Ltn Alfred Fleischer, Ercheu, June 1918.
9. Albatros D.V serial u/k, Ltn Alfred Träger, Wasquehal, September 1918.
10. Albatros D.Va, serial u/k, Ltn Alfred Träger, Rethéuil Ferme, January 1918.
11. Fokker D.VII (Alb), seial u/k, Ltn Alfred Fleischer, Vivaise, late July 1918.
12. Fokker D.VII (Alb), seial and pilot u/k, Vivaise, late July 1918.
13. Fokker D.VII (Alb), seial u/k, Ltn. Gunther Schuster, Vivaise, late July 1918.
14. Pfalz D.XII 1416/18 Pilot u/k, Vivaise September 1918.
References for 32051 - Jasta 17
Principle references consulted in the production of this decal sheet:
- Aces of Jagdstaffel 17 by Greg VanWyngarden, Osprey Aircraft of the Aces 118, Osprey Publishing, 2013.
- Julius Buckler “Malaula” the Battle Cry of Jasta 17, Edited by Norman Franks from a Translation by Adam M Wait, Grubb Street, 2007.
- Above the Lines by Norman Franks, Frank W.Bailey & Russel Guest. Grub Street, 1993.
- The Jasta Pilots by Norman Franks, Frank W.Bailey & Rick Duiven, Grub Street, 1996.
32051 for Jasta 17 is largely based on information in the excellent Jasta 17 Aces book, Osprey Aircraft of the Aces 118 by Greg VanWyngarden.