Lozenge decal NOT included
Options for 32051 - Jasta 17
1. Albatros D.II (OAW) 933/16, Vzfw Jakob Wolff, Metz-Frescaty, February 1917.
2. Albatros D.III 2033/16 Vzfw Julius Buckler, St.Quentin-le-Petit, April 1917.
3. Albatros D.III (OAW) 1694/17, Ltn Alfred Träger, St.Quentin-le-Petit, June 1917.
4. Albatros D.III serial u/k, Ltn. Gunther Schuster, St.Quentin-le-Petit, June 1917.
5. Albatros D.Va serial u/k, Hptm. Rudolph Freiherr von Esebeck, Douilly (?), March 1918.
6. Albatros D.V 4408/17, Vzfw Georg Strasser, Rethéuil Ferme, Winter 1917/18.
7. Albatros D.V Serial u/k, Oblt Hubertus Freiherr von Rudno-Rudzinski, Wasquehal, October 1917.
8. Albatros D.Va (OAW) serial u/k, Ltn Alfred Fleischer, Ercheu, June 1918.
9. Albatros D.V serial u/k, Ltn Alfred Träger, Wasquehal, September 1918.
10. Albatros D.Va, serial u/k, Ltn Alfred Träger, Rethéuil Ferme, January 1918.
11. Fokker D.VII (Alb), seial u/k, Ltn Alfred Fleischer, Vivaise, late July 1918.
12. Fokker D.VII (Alb), seial and pilot u/k, Vivaise, late July 1918.
13. Fokker D.VII (Alb), seial u/k, Ltn. Gunther Schuster, Vivaise, late July 1918.
14. Pfalz D.XII 1416/18 Pilot u/k, Vivaise September 1918.
References for 32051 - Jasta 17
Principle references consulted in the production of this decal sheet:
- Aces of Jagdstaffel 17 by Greg VanWyngarden, Osprey Aircraft of the Aces 118, Osprey Publishing, 2013.
- Julius Buckler “Malaula” the Battle Cry of Jasta 17, Edited by Norman Franks from a Translation by Adam M Wait, Grubb Street, 2007.
- Above the Lines by Norman Franks, Frank W.Bailey & Russel Guest. Grub Street, 1993.
- The Jasta Pilots by Norman Franks, Frank W.Bailey & Rick Duiven, Grub Street, 1996.
32051 for Jasta 17 is largely based on information in the excellent Jasta 17 Aces book, Osprey Aircraft of the Aces 118 by Greg VanWyngarden.
GBP15.75 WITHOUT shipping