32049 - Salmson 2A2 in French Service Volume Two
GBP12.75 WITHOUT SHIPPING
The set comes with the usual full colour side and plan views and a detailed booklet with full instructions for applying the decals and which kit part options to use (where known).
Options for 32049
- Serial no.563 (purely speculative), SAL 10, Winter
- Serial 26(5?) of SAL 16, April 1918, Pilot Asp. Paul
Honnorat, Observer Ltt Martin.
- Serial 945, SAL 18.
- Serial 5351 (speculative) SAL 32.
- Serial 539 (or possibly 531) SAL 40. Pilot, Adjutant
Marius Roche, October 1918.
- Serial 479 SAL 58.
- Serial 359, SAL 70.
- Serial 504, SAL 259.
- Serial 4321, SAL 580
Principle references consulted in the production of this decal sheet. NB [Letters] are linked to photographic references under each option:
- [A] Salmson 2A2 by Jon Guttman, Windsock Datafile 109, Albatros Publications, 2005.
- [B] Salmson Aircraft of World War I by Colin Owers, Jon S. Guttman and James Davilla, Flying Machines Press, 2001.
- [C] French Aircraft of the First World War, by Dr.James J.Davilla & Arthur M.Soltan, Flying Machines Press, 1997.
- [D]Les escadrilles de l’aéronautique militaire française, symbolic et histoire 1912-1920, prepared and published by the Service Historique de l’Armée de l’Air.
- [E] Website “Les Escadrilles Francaises de la Grande Guerre”
We have already offered our heartfelt thanks to Wingnut Wings for this magnificent kit, their first French subject and let’s hope that others will follow; we already have a couple of British pushers in their line-up, how wonderful if we were able to add a Farman, a Voisin or a Breguet-Michelin or two!.
Prices and weight for 32049
GBP12,75 WITHOUT SHIPPING
Please select WITHOUT SHIPPING if your order includes more than 1 item, I will send you a Paypal invoice for the relevant packaging fee when preparing your order so you pay no more than you should OR I will refund the overpaid shipping.