32026 - Pfalz D.IIIa of Jasta 30
GBP17,50 WITHOUT shipping
OPTIONS FOR 32026 - Pfalz D.IIIa of Jasta
- 4203/17, Ltn Hans-Georg von der Marwitz, March 1918.
- Serial unknown, Ltn Hans-Georg von der Marwitz, May 1918.
- Serial and pilot unknown, Phalempin May 1918.
- 4202/17(?) pilot unknown, Phalempin May 1918.
- 5888/17, Oblt Hans Bethge, March 1918.
- 5947/17 Ltn Freiherr von der Horst, Early 1918.
References for 32026
Principle references consulted in the production of this decal sheet:
- [A] Pfalz Aircraft of World War I by Jack Herris. Great War Aircraft in Profile 4, Flying Machines Press, 2001.
- [B] Pfalz Scout Aces of World War 1 by Greg VanWyngarden. Osprey Aircraft of the Aces 71, Osprey publishing. 2006
- The Pfalz D.IIIa. Windsock Datafile No 21 by PM Grosz, Albatros Publications, 1990
- Pfalz D.III Windsock Datafile 107, By PM Grosz, Albatros Publications, 2004
- German Aircraft of the First World War by Peter Gray and Owen Thetford, Putnam, 1962
- Above the Lines by Norman Franks, Frank W.Bailey & Russel Guest. Grub Street, 1993.
- The Jasta Pilots by Norman Franks, Frank W.Bailey & Rick Duiven, Grub Street, 1996.
As always, these decals could not have been produced or the histories of the machines and pilots compiled without the prodigious research and writings of the many specialist authors on the subject and all the information contained herein is taken from their published sources.